Pursue your passions, build relationships, and find deeper meaning in your career. At The Springs Living, there are many ways to positively impact your life and the lives of seniors. Here, you'll find a job with purpose and know that your work makes a difference.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together.
Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- Support residents with their daily care needs as indicated in their service plans
- Provide warmth, companionship, and patience to support residents' health
- Assist in the development and revision of Service Plans by informing the supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches
- Answer pages and call lights
If you want to work in a fun, rewarding environment, look no further and come join our team!
- We are looking for people who have the following traits: organized, able to prioritize, patient, empathetic, positive and professional attitude, compassionate, creative and proactive thinking, teamwork-oriented, and have a passion to serve others.
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background and drug screening.
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn.
If you are new to the field of health services we do provide all training necessary to become successful in your new position, we also offer optional training classes online and in-person to further your career development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Additional Perks to Health Insurance and Paid Time Off:
- Annual student scholarships for the staff or their family members
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their families (no insurance required)
- Free Chiropractic Visits
- Competitive wages and professional growth - we promote from within
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance