Tucked into the rolling hills of Medford in Southern Oregon sits the nine-acre campus of The Springs at Veranda Park, a gated, premier retirement community offering cottage homes and well-appointed apartments for independent and assisted living.
We are currently seeking a Porter (Maintenance) for our amazing community!
Sunday thru Wednesday. 10:00am to 8:30pm.
This Position is Full-Time and includes Benefits!
Empties all trash/recycle daily.
Delivers mail packages to residents and employees.
Sets up for special functions as needed.
Maintains common areas according to schedule or as needed.
Maintains carpets, performs cleaning of spaces as scheduled, and performs maintenance tasks as directed by the Plant Operations Manager.
- Upholds The Springs Living AIM Values
- Demonstrates safe working practices at all times
- Listens effectively and provides clear, concise, and accurate verbal and written information including all relevant documentation
- Cooperates with others to effectively and efficiently achieve goals and resolve problems
- Maintains a professional image to residents and fellow co-workers, in words, actions, and appearance
- Adheres to community dress policy
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of our residents and staff at all times
- Meets the needs and wishes of customers (residents, staff, and families) appropriately by being prompt, polite, professional, and personal
- Makes the best decision based on information while resisting the influence of peer pressure and emotions
- Consistently reports to work on-time and completes scheduled shifts
- Adaptable and willing to change in order to ensure success
- Attends education and training classes as necessary to fulfill state regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned by Plant Operations Manager
- Previous experience in building maintenance or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of basic maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Come See Why Our Employees Love Working Here!
- Generous benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401K with annual match.
- Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members.
- Health Express – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family.
- Paid Time Off.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to Pass a Background Check and Drug Test.