Welcome to The Springs Living! We are a progressive company looking for a Dining Room Server to join our Team. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living. We are looking for someone with warmth, a positive and friendly attitude, a clear purpose of excellent service, impeccable timeliness and teamwork, organization skills, and a love for seniors! If you believe this is you, we'd love to meet you!
This position can be a full time or part time position.
Dining Room Server responsibilities include:
- Greeting residents (and visitors) at the table
- Serving residents beverages and meals in a courteous, friendly, helpful, and accurate manner
- Delivering room service trays as necessary
- Bussing dining room tables and cleaning chairs
- Resetting tables for the next meal
- Side work/cleaning as assigned
- Providing exceptional customer service to our residents and visitors in all interactions
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Previous serving and food preparation experience is good to have, we will train any necessary skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Great time management skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees, and residents
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at the time of job offer
The Springs offers the following and more!
- No late night shifts!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401K
- PayActiv provides on-demand instant access to your earned wages
- FREE chiropractor/massage visits in the community
- Scholarship Opportunities for employees and their children
- FREE access to HEALTH EXPRESS (face-time with a medical professional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - including free counseling
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages/Soups/Salads
- Career Growth
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are in compliance with the State of Oregon's requirement that all workers in a healthcare setting be fully vaccinated. Religious and medical exceptions will be recognized within the terms of the rule.