At The Springs Living, our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
With exciting new projects on the horizon, our marketing department is seeking an experienced Project Manager with both a marketing and creative background. As Project Manager, you will be an integral member of our marketing team, leading various projects from conception to completion to innovate and expand the department. You will work under the direction of the Marketing Director, focusing on implementation and optimizing our processes and initiatives. Come work in an environment that is fun, supportive, flexible, and driven by a common goal to support our incredible communities and the teams we serve. As employees of The Springs Living, we approach everyone with warmth, compassion and respect. Our values are what guides us in our roles and responsibilities.
• Develop and establish project management processes and frameworks in an evolving environment.
• Lead marketing projects, coordinating efforts of team members and third-party contractors, ensuring successful completion within constraints.
• Drive the creation and optimization of project plans, including scope, schedule, and resource allocation in uncertain and dynamic contexts.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or related field (Masters Degree preferred).
• 5+ years of project management, preferably within a marketing or advertising setting.
• Demonstrable experience in building processes from scratch in an uncertain environment.
• Creative experience in both digital advertising and web development.
• Proficient in project management methodologies with a flexible approach to adapt to evolving business needs.
• Previous experience in project and vendor management.
• Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills, with a talent for thinking creatively under pressure.
• Skilled in managing diverse teams and fostering an environment of collaboration and innovation.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• 401(k) matching
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off/Sabbatical
• Professional development
• On-site chiropractic care
• Standing desks
• On-site gym, including basketball, pickleball courts and axe throwing target!