At The Springs Living, our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be integral to the company’s online presence and engagement with those we currently serve and future prospects. This position works with our Director of Marketing as well as collaborating with others such as our Communications Director, Art Director, and more. Come work in an environment that is fun, supportive, flexible, and driven by a common goal to support our incredible communities and the teams we serve. As employees of The Springs Living, we approach everyone with warmth, compassion and respect. Our values are what guides us in our roles and responsibilities.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as Digital, Email, Blog, Social Media campaigns in addition to traditional media such as TV, Radio, and Print Media.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (creative, communications, sales, etc.) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Coordinating with our professional partners to create, execute, and continually grow and improve our campaigns. Proactively make suggestions and edits to improve our initiatives.
- Work with our individual communities on product marketing to tailor our company messaging to current or potential customers.
- Monitor and improve user experience and user interface design on our website. Must be able to run A/B testing.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to discover and apply trending approaches, forecast the effects of trends, and anticipate future trends.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; shown ability to form relationships and interact with many different audiences and levels of management.
- Experience effectively handling several workstreams and projects concurrently and independently.
- Self-motivation, results-focused self-starter that demonstrates initiative and curiosity.
- Has critical thinking and organization skills, personal drive, and isn’t afraid to act or seek clarity in the face of uncertainty.
- Outstanding analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Copywriting experience.
- Project management experience.
- Customer service skills.
- Account management and collaboration.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 410(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off/Sabbatical
- Professional development
- On-site chiropractic care
- Standing desks
- On-site gym, including basketball, pickleball courts and axe throwing target!
- This position is based out of McMinnville, Oregon with opportunity for hybrid remote schedule.
- This position is temporary.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.