Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people. If you share these values with us, you’d likely get along well on Team Springs where we make friends out of co-workers as we grow together
As the Director of Health Services RN, you will work closely with the families, staff, and outside providers at The Springs at Tanasbourne. You will use your diverse knowledge and exceptional relational skills to promote positive outcomes for our residents. Additionally, you will use your coaching abilities to teach our staff how to provide exceptional care to our residents.
Three Primary Purposes
- Coordination of quality care: Assesses residents as necessary, addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual concerns. Consults with families in regard to resident care needs. Consult with outside providers to ensure continuity of care.
- Training and Education: Conducts continuing education and training for as necessary. Provides one on one coaching to Medication Technicians.
- Adherence to state regulations: Guide the Health services team to ensure state guidelines are followed. Performs all responsibilities related to RN delegation of nursing tasks. Monitors alert charting, especially to assure appropriate employee response to issues and to determine the need for RN assessment.
- Monitors and addresses consulting pharmacy reports.
- Monitors resident incident reports and completes review of each one.
- Assesses residents as necessary, addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual issues.
- Assists in development of service plans, assuring health service issues, as well as other service issues that potentially impact upon health, effectively addressed.
- Oversee medication technicians including ongoing monthly meetings/trainings for all med techs
- Assures health services employees adhere to all medication room systems (according to Guide for Medication Assistants).
- Consonus pharmacy audits
- Understanding of LTC insurance paperwork
- Up to date on current covid protocols in Assisted Living
- Assures compliance with all federal and state regulations pertaining to health services.
- Active Oregon RN License
- CPR/AED Certificate
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tackle the mundane with the same enthusiasm as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employees):
- Leadership Classes
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Discount Program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Coaching
- Discounted/Free Meal Options
- Use on-site Gym
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Tanasbourne offers a great environment for teamwork. Full-time employees are offered a generous benefits package after 60 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision, and a 401K matching plan. All employees and their families have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure, and confidential at no cost to you!