We're seeking an Experienced Dining Room Supervisor to lead our Front of House Team at The Springs at Tanasbourne.
We're looking for someone who can teach, mentor and supervise our front of house staff to enhance our dining program. Work together with our Food and Beverage Director, Executive Chef, and our Assistant Dining Room Managers. Senior Living is no longer what you expect! We’re looking for people who are authentic and have warmth in how they approach and care for people.
This is a Part-time position.
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday
Hours: 6:00Am - 2:30PM
- Coach and inspire a team of servers, both entry-level and experienced
- Communicate the clear purpose of excellent restaurant service
- Implement systems and process to improve the dining room experience for staff and residents
- Empathize and understand the seniors we serve who have specific needs
- Demonstrate consistent Performance Management
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living
Our mission is to positively change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance peoples' lives – not only in our services and housing options for assisted living and memory care, but also as an employer.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs offers to each employee:
- Generous benefit package after 60 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K with annual matching available
- Annual student scholarships for staff and their family members
- Providence Express Care Virtual – free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Monthly free visits with our Chiropractor (first come, first served)
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional Development
- Proven Leadership experience and successes
- Prior food service experience
- Flexible Schedule
- Must pass background check & drug screen