Business Office Manager – The Springs at The Waterfront
655 W Columbia Way Suite 602, Vancouver, WA 98660
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living!
Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel, and experience senior living, which starts with changing the way people work in senior living. To accomplish this, we prioritize quality to enhance people’s lives – not only in our services and housing options for independent living, assisted living, and memory care, but also as an employer.
Coming Soon! The Springs at The Waterfront is situated along the southern facing Vancouver riverfront and will provide approximately 250 private residences for those 62 and older. This state-of-the-art, 12-story senior living community will offer a variety of floor plans that feature stunning views. Interior spaces are warm and inviting, featuring high-end amenities and services suitable to an urban setting, including secure underground parking. This brand-new community is nothing like you have ever seen, but it is our commitment to compassionate quality care for more than 27 years that is truly distinctive.
The Business Office Manager is a jack-of-all trades, directly managing Accounts Receivables and Billing, indirectly overseeing the Accounts Payable process and serving as the communities Human Resource Coordinator. This position is also the direct supervisor of our front desk team. As a member of the director team, the Business Office Manger must be a servant leader, an active listener, and have a positive attitude. If you possess the below traits, and have a heart to serve seniors and staff, we are interested in meeting you.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accurate and focused on results
- Detail oriented
- Strong systems and computer skills
- Great time management and organization
- Vision and creativity to solving problems
- Patience and willingness to help seniors
- Experience with Yardi is a plus
- Minimum two years’ experience with Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable ownership
- Intermediate to expert level MS Office and other computer skill-sets
- Clear experience of successful multi-tasking and deadline management
- Proven track record of HR generalist experience – management of leave of absence, workers compensation, new employee orientation, hiring practices, performance counseling, etc.
- Successful history of face-to-face customer service
Job Type: Full-time
The Springs Living provides a competitive compensation package for the Business Office Manager position, with an annual salary range of $55K-$80K depending on experience. This position may be also eligible for a year end discretionary bonus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance Options
- No-cost Telehealth Program
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off/Sabbatical
- Paid Training
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Career Growth
- Discounted Healthy Meals and Free Beverages
- Access to Gym and Pool (before and after shifts)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.